- Farticulate, Self-Portrait of the Artist In Search Of The Ridiculous (After Bas Jan Ader), mixed media maquette, digital photograph, 2011.
- Farticulate, WDYMBT Variant 1, 2010, Digital photo of an art exhibit maquette At Turd World Art Gallery Portable MaQkit, dimensions variable.
- Farticulate, Transposed Landscape (Port of Manila), digital photo of a portable mixed media installation, 2010
- Farticulate, Henri Le Prisme Du Cosmovistique, mp4, 2021
- Alexander de Moscoso, Decommission, 2012, burning of decommissioned artworks
September 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- http://dailypractice.tumblr.com http://brownskinartist.multiply.com
Category Archives: sculpture
Alexander de Moscoso, Pawn, 2013, glass jar, fragments of the artist’s decommissioned sculpture, dimensions variable
Alexander de Moscoso, FRACTURES, 15 October – 15 November 2011, Catapult Art Projects, Paranaque City, Philippines
all photos courtesy of: http://brownskinartist.multiply.com/
Selected Interview: Wolfgang Laib New York City, November 1986 Klaus Ottmann: You studied medicine. How did you get into art? Wolfgang Laib: The more I knew about the natural sciences, the more I saw that they were too narrow for … Continue reading
Selected Interview: E-mail Interview With Alexander de Moscoso by Lian Ladia, April 2011 (Berlin) Lian Ladia: What is your work about? Alexander de Moscoso: I believe in the dynamics involved in the concept and logic of life-defines-work-defines-self. My works are … Continue reading
Selected Interview: THE CANVAS-INTERVIEW WITH FRANCIS ALŸS: ‘THE OBSERVER POSITION IS THE POINT OF VIEW OF AN OUTSIDER’ A lot of your work has to do with space, territory at the one hand, borders at the other hand. How important … Continue reading
Selected Interview: Janine Antoni by Douglas Dreishpoon 10/23/09 DOUGLAS DREISHPOON Let’s start with a flashback. I imagine you growing up on the pristine beaches of Freeport surrounded by sand and sky. And with this image comes another you mentioned in an … Continue reading