- Farticulate, Self-Portrait of the Artist In Search Of The Ridiculous (After Bas Jan Ader), mixed media maquette, digital photograph, 2011.
- Farticulate, WDYMBT Variant 1, 2010, Digital photo of an art exhibit maquette At Turd World Art Gallery Portable MaQkit, dimensions variable.
- Farticulate, Transposed Landscape (Port of Manila), digital photo of a portable mixed media installation, 2010
- Farticulate, Henri Le Prisme Du Cosmovistique, mp4, 2021
- Alexander de Moscoso, Decommission, 2012, burning of decommissioned artworks
October 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- http://dailypractice.tumblr.com http://brownskinartist.multiply.com
Tag Archives: photography
Selected Interview: Interview With Uta Barth. By Sheryl Conkelton Sheryl Conkelton: In each of your series, beginning with your earliest work, you have explored the formal and cultural conventions of image making, drawing attention to problematic aspects encountered in the … Continue reading
Yasumasa Morimura, A Requiem: Unexpected Visitors/ 1945, Japan 2010, type c print, 187.5x150cm, ed. (photo courtesy of www.shugoarts.com) Yasumasa Morimura, A Requiem: Theater of Creativity/ Self-portrait as Pablo Picasso 2010, gelatin silver print, 120x90cm, ed.10 (photo courtesy of www.shugoarts.com) Yasumasa Morimura, A Requiem: Red Dream / MAO, … Continue reading
Selected Interview: Ragnar Kjartansson “…my overwhelming woe…” – Interview with Ragnar Kjartansson By Christian Schoen CS: You seem to be gifted with a lot of talent. Why did you choose to become a visual artist? RK: When I was … Continue reading
Christopher Williams, Cutaway model Nikon Em. Shutter: Electronically governed Seiko metal blade shutter, vertical travel with speeds from 1/1000 to 1 second, with a manual speed of 1/90th. Meter: Center-weighted Silicon Photo Diode, … Continue reading