- Farticulate, Self-Portrait of the Artist In Search Of The Ridiculous (After Bas Jan Ader), mixed media maquette, digital photograph, 2011.
- Farticulate, WDYMBT Variant 1, 2010, Digital photo of an art exhibit maquette At Turd World Art Gallery Portable MaQkit, dimensions variable.
- Farticulate, Transposed Landscape (Port of Manila), digital photo of a portable mixed media installation, 2010
- Farticulate, Henri Le Prisme Du Cosmovistique, mp4, 2021
- Alexander de Moscoso, Decommission, 2012, burning of decommissioned artworks
September 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- http://dailypractice.tumblr.com http://brownskinartist.multiply.com
Tag Archives: www.davidzwirner.com
Selected Interview: Marlene Dumas By Robert Ayers Published: November 29, 2006 Marlene, congratulations on the turn out for your lecture. I can’t recall such a crush for an artist’s talk. Did it make you feel like a celebrity artist? No. … Continue reading
Selected Interview: Philip-Lorca diCorcia on Hustlers & Thousand (2006) Conducted by Charlotte Cotton, July 2006 Charlotte Cotton: The Hustlers series brought the first art- world attention to your way of staging photographs. How was this series created? Philip-Lorca diCorcia: It was made … Continue reading
Selected Interview: THE CANVAS-INTERVIEW WITH FRANCIS ALŸS: ‘THE OBSERVER POSITION IS THE POINT OF VIEW OF AN OUTSIDER’ A lot of your work has to do with space, territory at the one hand, borders at the other hand. How important … Continue reading