- Farticulate, Self-Portrait of the Artist In Search Of The Ridiculous (After Bas Jan Ader), mixed media maquette, digital photograph, 2011.
- Farticulate, WDYMBT Variant 1, 2010, Digital photo of an art exhibit maquette At Turd World Art Gallery Portable MaQkit, dimensions variable.
- Farticulate, Transposed Landscape (Port of Manila), digital photo of a portable mixed media installation, 2010
- Farticulate, Henri Le Prisme Du Cosmovistique, mp4, 2021
- Alexander de Moscoso, Decommission, 2012, burning of decommissioned artworks
- http://dailypractice.tumblr.com http://brownskinartist.multiply.com
Monthly Archives: October 2010
Two Selected Interviews: Bert Rodriguez Number 1: Q&A: Bert Rodriguez … Continue reading
Selected Interview: Adel Abdessemed From: Adel Abdessemed’s Organic Works, by Howard Halle Howard Halle: You left Algeria not long after the cancellation of elections there by the military, which was followed by years of unrest … Continue reading
Selected Interview: Jason Rhoades The following interview took place in spring 2006 at Rhoades’ studio in Los Angeles, and was first published in the National Icelandic newspaper Saturday cultural supplement, Morgunbladid, Lesbók, in Reykjavik on July 29, 2006. The interview is … Continue reading
Lee Krasner: Excerpts from an Interview Interview with Lee Krasner Conducted by Dorothy Seckler 1964, 1967, 1968 DOROTHY SECKLER: You, after all, are assuming that the material that comes up into the painting is basically from the unconscious in any … Continue reading
All physical artworks created in 2010 will be interred at an undisclosed site on the last day of 2010, as a project that will complete the cycle of de/materialization of physical works, and to pave way for its virtualization onto … Continue reading
Selected Interview from: “I Need The Real Body”, An Interview with Maria Lassnig, Brigitte Werneburg Brigitte Werneburg: Maria Lassnig, recently at the exhibition The Cult of the Artist in Berlin I was struck by a work by Robert Filliou. It’s called Hand Show(1967) and … Continue reading
Selected excerpts from: Interview with Bruce Nauman Conducted by Michele De Angelus At the Artist’s home in Pecos, New Mexico May 27 and 30, 1980 MICHELE DE ANGELUS: Can you talk about the way — what your working … Continue reading